Start Up or Wake Up..??

Taking a cue from my earlier post "Bahut Scope Hai Bhai"..

So I decided to enter the world of law of which I had no clue initially and slowly the excitement of pursuing law from IIT KGP sunk as I realized the depth of it. Thought, it will be over in a matter of three years and then it will be all new world. As the time passed, the thought of doing something Hatke hit me and then I...
Turned down a comfortable office job..! Another offer came in way and sat on it until it passed..! In between, the exciting and thrilling litigation career kept taunting..! 

and after all this here I am..with a start up established with an objective of providing concrete platform for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) with a special focus on protection, promotion and enforcement of Geographical Indications! It seems so easy to read the previous statement but when we actually started working towards it, I gradually woke up from my tranquil sleep and realized this is not going to be a easy and I cannot sleepwalk through it..!

They say, investors are looking for really good projects to invest and we are searching for such investors..the gap between the two doesn't seem to end..and Miles to go before I sleep..

Keep striving...!


--until next time--







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starbucks vs. SardarBuksh

Trade Marks and U(nu)sual Misunderstandings

The Jurisdiction Saga on the interplay of the Design Act, 2000 and the Commercial Courts Act, 2015