Being KGPian


The fresh morning run uphill in Pune reminded me KGP somehow and I went back in time...

It was 2 a.m. when I first entered IIT KGP campus, it was raining cats and dogs and I didn't have any place to stay. One of the students helped me out and I survived. Since then it's been an endless pursuit of many things...

In this pursuit, I never realized when I fell in love with this campus and the energy it has!
When it comes to describing KGP and the feelings attached to it...words often fail me. Its been over 42 months since I graduated from IIT and all the memories of three years spent there are as fresh as an invigoratingly fresh air..

Whenever i visited campus, as any KGPian would do, I did rounds of 2.2 until it dawned. In February, 2017, i visited the campus again like a true patriot and history repeated itself with each cup of freshly brewed tea! With each round of 2.2, memories were flashing by..We were all singing songs at 2 a.m. in the night and there was no one to stop us or to shout at us..cause its KGP..!

The campus is full of life and capable of giving you both tough yet beautiful times. It feels nice to say that yes I have had it all. I remember one of my genius Seniors telling me that the beauty of this place is because of people. Stay with your group through thick n thin and you will be graduating with bucketful of memories. Never forgot his words..The beauty of any place is because of the people. When i look back, i strongly felt..yeah! It was actually the people who brought meaning to the term life is beautiful.

The words Bhaaaiiii, Bakwas, Daarruuu, Siyappa, Peace Hai..all had tremendous merits then and still hold true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starbucks vs. SardarBuksh

Trade Marks and U(nu)sual Misunderstandings

The Jurisdiction Saga on the interplay of the Design Act, 2000 and the Commercial Courts Act, 2015